IFATCA2017 will be held at the beautiful Chelsea Hotel in the heart of Toronto’s downtown.
IMPORTANT UPDATE April 20:
- The conference preferred room rate code is now sold out and EXPIRED
- Any rooms booked at the Chelsea Hotel are now at their rates and their availability
- Please visit chelseatoronto.com or call 1-800-243-5732 (+001-416-595-1975) to reserve your rooms
- Registration pricing will still follow the country category matrix
- For example, if you are from a Category 1 or 2 country and DO NOT stay at the Chelsea (at whichever rate is available), your registration fee will be $500 US/pp.
- Your registration fee covers the conference only. It does not include hotel accommodations.
- You must book your own hotel accommodations
- To reserve a room, you must use a credit card
- The Organizing Committee is not responsible for your hotel booking.
- Guaranteed hotel conference rates available until April 17, 2017
Other Accommodation Options
- If you choose not to stay at the host hotel, your registration fee may increase.
- To view other accommodation options, please click here.
- Note: trivago is a hotel search website with an extensive price comparison. This link is set to search based on distance from Nathan Phillips Square which is less than 1km from the conference hotel.
About the Chelsea Hotel
- 33 Gerrard St. West, Toronto, ON M5G 1Z4 (map)
- The Chelsea is a NON-SMOKING hotel. There are some designated smoking areas outside.
- You MUST NOT smoke anywhere but these areas.
Getting to the Conference from Pearson International Airport
- Please click here for details on the many ways to get from the airport to the conference hotel.